PHP Developers with 1-3 years of experience
This is a terrific paid internship opportunity to learn sales fundamentals; hone your sales pitch; and join a fun, motivated, fast-growing and dynamic business. If you fancy yourself to be a people’s person and want to start a career in sales and business development, then we’re giving you the opportunity to do just that.
* Calling, interacting with and pitching our Smartphone app for colleges to college administrators.
* Presenting and honing your sales skills with feedback from peers and management
* Contacting Referral leads
* Setting up Seminars & Dinner Presentations
* Generating Attendee’s to various Marketing Events
* Updating Client database Systems
* Assembling Marketing Materials
* Independently and professionally represent the company when meeting clients and contacts.
* Identify future business opportunities and markets.
* Fully involved in aspects of marketing that can support the sales process.
* Bringing your personality and creative flair to make the brand personable.
The Ideal Candidate:
Do you have an interest in sales and an appreciation for how important smartphone apps are to so many college students? If so, this is the right opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, a passion for sales, and an ownership mindset. You also bring:
• A fun and convincing personality
• A track record of performance and a drive to consistently raise the bar
• The desire to work in a fast paced, startup environment
The position will be commission-only for 3 months, and then your performance will be reviewed for a permanent position. We’re looking to build a strong team of amazing people that are rewarded well so our commissions are high and as a bonus, we’re also quite a cool bunch to work with.
Be Creatively Insane
Creativity, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial flair
Exceptional communication and presentation skills, to pitch and explain the app to the colleges. It is also vital that you are able to build a relationship with the clients.
Autonomous and Organised
Be highly motivated, autonomous and determined to succeed. Also, have strong organisational skills to manage workload effectively and work in a professional manner
Enjoy working with people and effectively liaise with different departments to meet objectives.
Interested in shaking up the industry with an innovative new product.
If you enjoy going out for dinner or a drink then that’s a bonus!
You should be staying in New Delhi
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter. All applications will be kept confidential. We appreciate all interest, but will only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.
We are currently seeking highly motivated self driven and experienced sales professionals to be part of our India operation as our Account Manager.
- AM will be solely responsible for establishing Joomla6Teen’s presence and driving sales activities in the designated geography.
- AM should be able to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
- AM will be responsible for establishing Reseller Channel network within the designated geography.
- The AM must be comfortable selling solutions to all levels of any organizations.
- Create and Manage Channel Partner network for Joomla6Teen
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing
- Meeting and Exceeding Quarterly and Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
Education & Experience
- 1+ years of IT sales experience with academic institutions
- Strong leadership with contacts on C levels and influential skills is a must.
- Excellent in developing customer relationships.
- Understanding of broad range of mobile technologies.
Technical Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Must have the ability to develop and work extensively at the executive level.
- Self-starter—Independent remote worker
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work in dependently or within a team
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to deliver business value to the sales operation and customer.
- Strong presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent ability in developing relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Direct interaction with the Partners, Marketing, Peers, and Customers will comprise a major portion of this assignment.